Hello everyone and welcome back to our website! Today, we’ve got some exciting news for you all: we have passed our ISO 9001 certification yet again. This marks the tenth consecutive year in which our customers can enjoy the services of an ISO 9001-certified company.
What does this mean for you?
A staple for most small and medium-sized businesses, an ISO 9001 certificate signifies that a company is compliant with the international standards for quality. Or, in other words, it means that our company has implemented a robust quality management system (QMS).
You know, that very same thing which most businesses like to mention in their description (“exceptional services, in line with the highest industry standard for excellence … yadda-yadda”), yet the majority of users never pay any attention to? It usually signifies just that! More often than not, companies will use every opportunity to brag about their various certificates, because, well, it does attract more customers. But what good does our certification do to you? What can you expect going forward?
Obtaining this certificate isn’t really a huge milestone for us (as we already pointed out, we’ve been certified for quite a while now). Of course, retaining our certification is essential – it is, after all, a way to demonstrate that we do care about following all of the correct procedures and that we do intend to keep our services in line with the aforementioned standards. ISO 9001 takes note of the following criteria:
- Customer Focus – this signifies that our company is indeed focused on customer care and satisfaction, that our methodologies place the customer first, and that we aim to deliver the best possible results.
- Services – We offer an extensive list of services, each of which has been proven worthy of the international standards.
- Facilities and equipment – Our storage and training, our headquarters and
- People and teams – For a company in our field, maintaining multiple teams of experienced professionals is mandatory. We work with an ever-increasing number of clients, both in the corporate and private sectors, and it is imperative that our staff can meet the demand.
- Training procedures and methodologies –Since going over to the greener and eco-friendlier side of things, we have implemented a number of new methodologies into our repertoire, all of which came with their respective training requirements. This means specialised courses, seminars and training, that our cleaners have passed with an excellent score!
ISO 9001 in summary
We are proud of getting the ISO 9001 certification, as it signifies our dedication to our customers, employees and eco-friendly values. Of course, this doesn’t give us an excuse to slack off. Quite the contrary – it motivates us to do even better! Going forward, our efforts will remain thoroughly focused on delivering the highest possible quality of service, because you deserve it!