Fully Registered & Accredited:
Professional Antiviral Sanitisation & Disinfection
Services in London
Thorough Disinfection and Sanitisation for Residential & Commercial Properties
Our Antiviral Sanitisation Service is:
- Available for Domestic and Commercial Properties in London & Home Counties including Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Kent, Hertfordshire, Surrey and Sussex.
- Carried out by fully trained, certified and equipped professionals wearing the appropriate Personal Protect Equipment – full-body paper suits, face masks, gloves and overshoes.
- All products used are non-toxic and non-harmful to humans, pets and plants and therefore safe to use even in food preparation areas.
- Dramatically Decreased risk of viral and bacterial spread.
- For Bio-Fogging we use Formula 429 which can be the Plus version which is concentrated and needs to be mixed with water or the FC version which is premixed and ready for use straight away.
- Covid-19 Policy, Risk Assessments and operative travel assessments.
- COSHH and Method Statements provided.
- Certificate for Inspection Control and Bio-Fogging provided after service for your peace of mind.
For total peace of mind we provide a 3 step process:
- 1st Step. Deep Clean. SARS-CoV-2 which is the name of the virus that lives on surfaces that become Covid-19 can live under dirt, dust grime and grease. For our Bio-Fogging to be most effective a deep clean must be done. We use a toxin-free Certified Antiviral Detergent Agent to BS EN 1276. This is the European standard for the bactericidal activity of chemical sanitisers and detergents. To pass this standard, products must prove a germ kill rate of 99.99% within a 5 minute contact time. This is used to clean high touch areas such as desktops & all work surfaces, doorknobs & door handles, light switches & dimmer switches, computer monitors, keyboards, mouses, tablets & laptops, telephone equipment, all chair rests & arms, canteen tables and chairs, sinks, taps and kitchen areas, toilets, including all surfaces, Water fountains and drinks dispensers and vending machines, lifts, their doors & buttons.
- 2nd Step is to use a hot dry steam clean method at a minimum temperature of 120°C which is proven to kill 99.9% of all germs and bacteria for areas like toilets and kitchens.
- 3rd step is to thoroughly disinfect the whole premises through Bio-Fogging using a toxin-free Certified Antiviral Disinfectant to BS EN 14476:2013+A12015 and BS EN 14476:2013+A12019. This is the European standard for the bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants. To pass this standard, products must prove a germ kill rate of 99.9999% within a 15 minute contact time.
Done By Professionals
Carried out by fully trained and equipped professionals wearing the appropriate Personal Protect Equipment
- Fully vetted, insured and professionally equipped experts
- Risk Assessment Procedures on a site-by-site basis
- COSHH and Method Statements
Ensuring that no dangerous particles remain inside your home for prolonged periods
- Professional & safe cleaning chemicals that kills bacteria and viruses
- Safe and certified cleaning solutions that are both child-safe & pet-safe
- Our highly trained professionals arrive at your doorstep at a moment’s notice
Offices and Commercial
Providing a safe and healthy environment for employees and customers is every business leader’s top priority
- We provide a safe and virus-free office and commercial premises
- Commercial antiviral sanitisation specialists are highly trained and equipped with modern solutions to get the job done
Introducing Our Antiviral Sanitisation and Disinfection Service
Domestic Sanitisation Services for London Residents
Your home is your sanctuary. It is the place where you feel the safest and most relaxed. But it’s also the place where you’re most likely to be caught off-guard by viruses and bacteria. This is why it’s vital to ensure that no dangerous particles remain inside your home for prolonged periods. Under normal circumstances, the generic commercial cleaning solutions might be enough to get the job done, but the situation that we’re all faced with right now is anything but standard. Most cleaners, found in your local store will be unable to deal with the bacteria and viruses, leaving you exposed. And this is where we come in. Our highly trained professionals arrive at your doorstep at a moment’s notice, fully geared and ready to protect the safety of your home.
Sanitisation services for Offices and Commercial Premises in London
Providing a safe and healthy environment for employees and customers is every business leader’s top priority. It is not something that anyone can compromise with, especially given the present circumstances. And, with worldwide epidemics on the loose, ensuring that you’ve got the right team for the job is vital. We, at FastKlean, are working hard to provide you, your employees and your customers a safe and virus-free commercial premises. Our specialist antiviral sanitisation teams are highly trained and equipped with all of the modern tools and solutions required to get the job done. Additionally, we have also taken measures to ensure that our procedures are safe both for the public and for the environment.