Why choose FastKlean?
Find out why choosing FastKlean professional cleaning company in London as your cleaning provider will prove to be the right decision for your property:
- Proven Experience and Quality Service Positive Word of Mouth. We provide quality work and client service and this is why 80% of our clients come from referral– which is what sets us apart from the competition.
- We encourage and build solid relationships – Our customers are of paramount significance to us. We build our business relations on trustworthiness and reliability, making sure that our relationships last for many years.
- Our professional cleaners are going to do everything possible to satisfy all of you requirements.
- What helps our company to grow is reputation and how important ‘word of mouth’ is. 80% of our yearly business come from recommendation and at the same time we are seeking for new clients. How we achieved this by always putting the client first.
- We will listen to you and your wishes, and give you a realistic estimate on how we think we can make manage your account and cleaning requirements.
We will take care of you an we will give you:
- Excellent operational and administrational support
- Value for money and simplicity
- An accredited service industry experience
- Plus, an irresistible range of cleaning services
- We are receptive an we stay engaged in a project during the whole process.
- Our service is performed on time and it is very affordable, too. To find out more about our prices click here.
- Our cleaning company doesn’t do “one size fits all”, but rather tailor solutions to a customer’s requirements, focusing completing the job right.
- After Sales Service and Customer Satisfaction – Our commitment to you does not end with a certificate. We aim to go beyond the expectations of our clients, so we can completely satisfy their individual requirements.
- We have created new software specifically designed to monitor the cleaners’ time schedule.
- The software’s sole purpose is to supervise all of our operatives’ arrival and departure time from clients’ premises.
- As a registered client, you will be able to discuss your needs with your Client Manager at all times.
- We give you one dedicated contact for the whole process: Your very own Account Manager. Any problems, your contact takes care of them; leaving you free to get on with the rest of your job.
- We will establish and carry out periodical quality control checks so a high standard of service is maintained at all times in order to meet your expectation and satisfaction.
- Nevertheless, we have an established customer complaints procedure in place and all cleaning staff and management are aware and have been trained to handle complaints in a professional and courteous manner.
- We have always aimed to encourage, value and manage diversity in all areas of our business and to be an equal opportunities employer.
- We are up-to date with the very latest professional products and techniques.
- We are fully accredited members of different organisations – learn more.
For more information about our professional cleaning company in London give us a call today on 020 7470 9235.