Domestic Cleaning Services in London
FastKlean specialises in regular and one off domestic cleaning services. These services are a must have for people on the go. We provide professional and trustworthy domestic cleaners in London for constant peace of mind.
We operate in all Greater and Central London areas. Whether you need a cleaner for one off or you are looking for a local regular cleaner, FastKlean is the cleaning company to contact.
We are experienced, skillful and deliver quality work. You can leave your properties to us and be confident that they will still be exactly the way you entrusted them to us. You can deal with more important activities while we clean your homes and offices.
We don’t want our clients to be uncertain of us. We know the danger of allowing strangers into their properties, thus:
- Our domestic cleaners are serious when it comes to delivering quality service and awesome results.
- They are carefully checked during the hiring process and underwent training to become fully competent in different methods of cleaning services.
- In addition, they are fully insured and armed with references and were fully checked on their personal background to assure you that your property is damage-free.
- 95 % of our cleaning ladies are trusted by our clients, giving them key holding privilege when they are out of their properties. .
- You can book, negotiate, file complaints, seek advice, and make follow up your account 7 days a week.
- We can also provide the same excellent replacement if your cleaner is on sick leave or not available as scheduled.
Let us take the strain while you make the most of your free time. Avoid the stress of worrying about the house and the cleaning.
Selection process of our domestic cleaners
Our selection process is very comprehensive and strict so that we can only employ the best staff. We require our cleaning staff to provide the following:
- Valid Identification Cards
- Work Permits
- Proof of Address
- Proof of employer references
The system of hiring our cleaning ladies involves the following steps: interviews at our head office, approval of application, and rigorous training.
Each new member of our team, needs to pass a practical test in order to determine if she is already qualified, meets our standards, and capable to do on site services for our huge number of satisfied clients.
When our supervisor gives the thumbs up, the cleaner will be assigned immediately to one of our services available.
Why we are different from other cleaning companies?
- We have been in the cleaning business for many years now and we are widely recognised as a leading company in the industry.
- We are an accredited member of The British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICS) – find more.
- 80% of our clients are coming from word of mouth referrals. We are consistent with delivering results, therefore we have more repeat clients than our competitors.
- We guarantee satisfaction – We look after each and every one of our clients with exceptional carefulness to guarantee absolute satisfaction at the same time as delivering outstanding work.
- We will provide up-front work plans and costs so you always know what is happening with your cleaning schedule.
- We value trust and reliability and we shall not perform any activity that will harm our integrity.
- We are an honest and affordable provider – check out our cleaning prices here!
- We have a broad range of services for you to choose from; be it maintenance, emergency, and one time cleaning or from general to specific cleaning needs.
FastKlean is always ready to help. WE LOVE TO CLEAN: after your party, before moving in to a property and moving out to a new property or even if you need ironing.
For more information about our domestic cleaning services in London, provided by our company call us on: 020 7470 9235.
Frequently Asked Questions about Domestic Cleaning
Answer: We provide regular domestic cleaning services on a weekly or fortnightly basis. A service provided less often than fortnight is regarded as a one-off deep cleaning service and we will be happy to quote you separately.
We understand that it is preferable to have the same cleaner every week and under normal circumstances this is the case.
Answer: We make every effort to meet the requirements of prospective clients.
In most cases it is possible to specify the day your cleaner attends.
Answer: We interview the cleaners first, once they are hired, they go through a training in our office. Once they training is done, they do need to pass a test, and if they do, they will be hired. Once they are hired, we would send them along with our supervisors just to be certain they are doing well. However most of our regular clients have been with us for a very long time.
Answer: Most of our cleaners are okay with pets, but if you have pets in your property, we need to be aware, as some of them are allergic.
Answer: Ironing and washing are included in the regular domestic cleaning service and they do not come with an extra cost.
Answer: We consider every client as a valuable customer. The cleaners are vetted for reliability and we try to ensure that you are never dissatisfied, but occasionally things happen beyond our control and we may have to substitute your cleaner, temporarily or permanently.
Please call us as soon as possible if you are dissatisfied and we will do our utmost to ensure the mistake is rectified and never repeated.
Answer: We arrange appropriate insurance for all professional cleaners.
You will be covered for damage to your property while the cleaners work in your house.
Answer: We vet prospective cleaners in the following areas:
- Immigration Status
- Proof of identity and home address
- Past work history and references
- General personality suitability
- Initial test on common cleaning tasks
As you can see we do a lot of work before we allow one of the cleaners into your home.
Answer: At the induction briefing these qualities are stressed thoroughly and quality control procedures are in place to ensure that our professional cleaners operate in a reliable and honest manner.
We also check the references that are provided to ensure that the cleaners have a proven employment record.
Answer: You pay the cleaner the fee arranged by yourself and our office. In most cases our cleaning agency fee will be paid by direct debit.
Any tips or bonuses are paid directly to the cleaner.
Answer: We endeavour to meet all requests as soon as possible and we will respond to all queries within 24 hours.Time, location and work-load all have an influence on the ability to introduce a cleaner but in most cases we will have someone available within 3 days.
Our professional cleaners use their own transport to make their appointments.
Answer: Our professional cleaners will do most types of cleaning including;
- Cleaning Kitchens & Bathrooms
If you have a specific requirement please email or call the office and we can discuss it with you in detail.
Our policy is a two hours minimum per visit, this is to ensure that travel and other expenses remain in proportion to the cleaners’ wages.
As long as you are within the M25 area and a near M25.
Answer: Either call us on 020 7470 9235 or complete our Book A Cleaner form.
We will contact you within 24 hours to discuss arrangements.