Keeping a clean and tidy home is absolutely vital for our long-term health and wellbeing. Sadly, most people lack the time and energy required for frequent cleaning sessions. The hectic modern lifestyle of today leaves little space for “downtime” activities. Between the busy workdays and the office and the need to spend some time with friends and family, it’s easy to lose track of the mundane household chores.
That’s precisely where cleaning companies, like ours, come in. By choosing FastKlean as your dedicated provider of domestic cleaning in London, you get to enjoy all the benefits of a clean and tidy home, without having to worry about any of the work. Just sit back, relax and leave everything in the capable hands of our experts.
By now, you’re probably wondering: “That sounds great and all, but how much will it cost me?”. Luckily, the answer is usually along the lines of “Much less than you think!”.
Hello everyone, and welcome back to our blog. In today’s article, we’ll have a look at the costs of your average domestic cleaning procedure. We’ll begin by breaking down what makes a good house cleaning session, and then we’ll dig right down into the nitty-gritty details.
Is this article for you?
Well, if you’re already here, then the answer is probably going to be a resounding “yes”, but let’s have a quick look, shall we?
- Are you busy with school or work?
- Are you struggling to find enough space for your hobbies and leisure-time activities?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by the sheer number of chores at home?
- Are you expecting important visitors or family members soon?
- Did your last get-together leave a mess that you have neither the desire nor the time to deal with?
- Do you need your home cleaned “yesterday”?
If you answered positively to any of these questions, then congratulations – you’ve come to the right place, and this article is definitely the thing for you! Keep reading, and we’ll help you understand how much it costs, how we calculate the price and what’ll you get for your money.
Since this will be a long post, we’ve gone ahead and prepared some interactive links for you. If you happen to be short on time, or you’re only interested in a specific aspect of the whole procedure, you can simply click on any of the titles below to quickly navigate to the section of your interest.
- Spend your time doing what you love!
- What is domestic cleaning exactly?
- FastKlean’s Domestic Cleaning Services – What to expect
- What is not included in your average domestic cleaning session?
- What can you expect from your cleaners?
- Domestic Cleaning Prices – What are the important pricing factors.
- Cleaning companies and private cleaning contractors.
- Exclusive domestic cleaning benefits, deals and discounts.
- Thorough domestic cleaning price list.
And now, without further ado, let’s dive right in!
Spend your time doing what you love
Time is the most important resource that we have. More often than not, lack of time is also cited as the number one reason for missing out on otherwise essential things. You know, like those books that you’ve been meaning to read, or those courses that you’ve been putting off? And while hikes and get-togethers might be a bit “out there” during COVID-19, the lockdowns and issues won’t last forever!
Why would you want to spend your weekend vacuuming or scrubbing away at the floorboards, when you could be learning new things, improving yourself or relaxing instead?
Thorough Domestic Cleaning Procedures
As with most other services, domestic cleaning is also priced depending on the type and amount of work that needs to be done. Cleaning up an entire house will take considerably more time, effort and resources, than, say, quickly mopping up the floors in a studio apartment. Naturally, this means that the former will cost quite a bit more than the latter.
Standard cleaning procedures will usually include things like floor and upholstery maintenance, kitchen clean-ups, bathroom sanitisation, dusting and mopping.
Deep cleaning, on the other hand, is a throughout procedure by definition. It involves everything from dusting and vacuuming, all the way to bathroom sanitisation and grime removal. And, when you hire a professional (or a team of professionals) to “deep clean” your home, you can expect them to do just that. They’ll meticulously go through every inch of the property and remove all traces of dirt, dust, germs and bacteria.
The majority of FastKlean’s domestic cleaning services are charged hourly, with the exception of things like the end of tenancy, where we charge per job. Additionally, our clients can also enjoy exclusive discounts and package deals, depending on their needs. We’ve got a number of “combination” cleaning services, ranging from kitchen and carpet cleaning, all the way to window and mattress cleaning procedures.
FastKlean’s Domestic Cleaning Services – What to expect
When it comes down to general housekeeping solutions, we’ve got two hourly options to offer – regular domestic cleaning and one-off domestic cleaning. And, with this chapter, we’ll have a close look at both.
All of FastKlean’s domestic cleaning procedures are carried out by certified teams of professionals, with long years of experience in the field. We always go the extra mile and make sure that all of our cleaners are fully vetted, insured and thoroughly trained. This type of service is suitable for the busy homeowners, tenants or landlords, who need their properties taken care of regularly.
Our cleaners can work with the equipment that you’ve got in your home, or they can bring their own specialised tools, at the cost of a small additional fee. All of this should be included in your initial booking, along with any specific requests, requirements or timetable constraints that you’d like us to consider.
Regular Domestic Cleaning Procedures
Flexible domestic cleaning, custom-tailored to your specific needs
Our flexible system allows you to create your very own cleaning checklist for the cleaners to follow. This will enable you to remain in control of the process at all time, regardless of your current location. You can ask your dedicated cleaner(s) to handle any domestic cleaning task, from vacuuming, mopping and dusting, to polishing, watering your plants or feeding your pets.
Opting for a continual, subscription-based service also comes with the added benefit of always working with the same team. Once our experts get accustomed to your property, they’ll be able to further streamline the process and ensure that everything is done in accordance with your preferences.
One-Off Domestic Cleaning Procedures
If you’re expecting guests, if you’re looking to clean up after a special occasion, if you’ve just moved in, or if it’s time to do a seasonal touch-up, then one-off cleaning is exactly what you need!
FastKlean’s one-off procedures allow you to enjoy all the benefits that come with our regular services at a moment’s notice. Our experts will arrive at your doorstep, take care of the job and leave your property in pristine condition, with no strings attached. You won’t need to set up contracts, read through lengthy arrangements, or worry about subscription fees. Just sit back, relax, and let us do what we do best!
Personalisation is also an option here, as long as you take the time to describe your needs in detail. You can direct our cleaner to specific rooms, request additional services (like stain removal or deep carpet cleaning), or ask for other, unique tasks (like feeding your pets).
What is NOT included in our domestic Cleaning Services
Even though our services are very comprehensive, there are in fact, things that aren’t included in them. And since we spent so long praising their numerous upsides and benefits, we’d like to now take a moment to clarify that they don’t include every single item in your household. After all, no matter how professional and experienced a cleaning technician is, there are still limits to what they can do.
The first, and probably most limiting factor to consider here is time constraints. We all love what we do, and we want to provide you with thorough service, but our cleaners are still human. Every little task they do will take them a certain period of time, and it’s entirely unrealistic to expect that they can, for example, clean an entire house top-to-bottom in a couple of hours.
Additionally, there’s also the technological expertise. While we do offer oven cleaning services, you can’t expect a cleaner to be able to take your trusty oven apart, clean every single part and put it back together as a part of their regular routine.
But if you’d like to forego the time restraints and enjoy a specialised, property-wide deep cleaning service, don’t worry, because we’ve got a package for that as well! If you choose this service, you’ll typically be assigned a larger-than-usual team of cleaners, each with their own area of expertise. They’ll arrive fully equipped with modern cleaning solutions, gear and accessories, allowing them to handle the job with optimal efficiency and effectiveness. As with all of our services, the specialised deep cleaning package is customisable and can be combined with a large number of other options for lucrative deals and exclusive discounts.
What can you expect from your cleaners?
Your home is your castle. It’s your sanctuary, where everything is exactly the way you want it to be. We know full-well that letting a complete stranger inside can be difficult. In a lot of people, it can leave a lasting feeling of unease, or even anxiety.
Allowing our cleaners in your home is a show of trust. And, for a cleaning company like ours, this is very important. We’d like to assure you that we value this trust and that we appreciate it greatly.
This is why we are extra careful with our selection of cleaners. We don’t let just anyone work with us. All of our professionals undergo throughout background checks and rigorous training regimens. We take all the possible precautions to ensure that only the most competent of cleaners are allowed on your premises.
We’ve been in this business for over twenty years. Getting to where we are today took a lot of hard work, but it was well worth it. We have developed a robust set of principles, and we’ve always strived to provide our customers with exceptional cleaning services, in line with the highest industry standards for excellence. Over the years, this has allowed us to build a broad base of repeat customers. People who trust us completely and are always happy to see our experts.
Domestic Cleaning Prices – What are the important pricing factors.
In this part, we’ll have a more detailed look at how we price our services. As is the case with most cleaning service providers, we, at FastKlean, our packages are based on a large number of factors, ranging from the type of booking and size of your property, all the way to the duration of the service and the number of experts that your individual project requires.
FastKlean Pricing Factors:
- The number of cleaners – The price will go up along with the required team size.
- The Duration of the Service – Services, charged by the hour, will naturally cost more, based on their duration.
- The size of your property – Bigger properties will require more effort and significantly larger toolkits.
- The condition of your property – Neglected properties will be much dirtier, and will take more time to deal with. Furthermore, this will also increase the workload of our experts.
- Tools and specialised equipment – We are fully prepared to provide our teams with all of the necessary tools and solutions to carry out their work. If you’d like us to use your tools and equipment, this will decrease the price of the service.
- Speciality tasks and additional requirements – if you’d like us to carry out non-standard cleaning tasks, you will be charged separately, depending on the difficulty and time for completion. Additionally, if the services require the use of specialised, this will be included in the price.
- Time and Date of Your Booking– We provide you with the flexibility to book cleaning sessions as per your convenience. Still, please keep in mind that services, carried out outside of business hours can cost a little extra.
Cleaning Companies and Freelance Cleaning Contractors.
By now, you’re probably wondering why you’d want to bother with a cleaning company when most independent freelance contractors boast lower prices. And while it’s true that there is always someone out there, willing to do it cheaper, that also comes with a cost.
Working with a professional cleaning company, you see, comes with a wide range of benefits, which most independent providers will be unable to match. Registered companies can offer you:
- Brand Reputation – The longer a company has been in the field, the more it will care about its reputation. As an established provider of cleaning services for London residents, FastKlean takes this point very seriously.
- Credentials – All of our cleaners are fully vetted, trained and insured. With us, everything is well-documented and easily accessible for review.
- Traceability and legal protection – Should anything go wrong, you can get in touch with us quickly and easily by email, phone, or by visiting our physical offices.
- Public Liability insurance – Both our business and our cleaners are insured against any accidental damage to your items or property.
- Flexibility with Payment Methods – You can use a wide range of payment methods for our services.
- Professional Customers Service – You can address any questions and queries to our customer support and enjoy prompt responses.
Working with cash-in-hand cleaners from local ads, on the other hand, can carry a number of drawbacks. And while there certainly are a lot of really professional individuals, who are willing to go above and beyond for their clients, we’d advise caution.
First and foremost, an individual cleaner, working on their own, is not bound to a specific brand name or required to follow the strict requirements that a company can facilitate. They might show up and do an excellent job today, but you can never be sure if they’ll be there the next time you need them. Furthermore, since it’s just one person, you might find that they’ve got their hands full with another client, while you need expedient assistance.
The benefits of working with FastKlean
- Consistency – Enjoy the benefits of working with the same cleaning experts every time for even more trust, convenience and efficiency.
- Professionally Trained Experts – All of our cleaners undergo specialised training courses before allowed to work on customer properties.
- Top-of-the-line Equipment – Our teams are proficient in working with modern tools and cleaning equipment.
- Prompt Replacements – if your designated cleaner is unavailable or unable to meet the booking, we will provide you with an immediate replacement.
- Personalised Services – All of our services are flexible and customisable. Our package deals allow you to mix and match the exact services required for your property and enjoy lucrative discounts. With us, you can enjoy a unique experience, custom-tailored to your specific needs.
- Eco-friendly and Toxin-Free Solutions – As firm believers in a greener and cleaner future for the world, we can provide you with completely safe and sustainable services, featuring eco-friendly products.
- Simple and Convenient Booking – You can book using the interactive online form on our website, or get in touch with us directly, via phone or email. Additionally, you can also utilise the FastKlean Mobile App to quickly get in touch with and track the progress of your cleaners.
- Registered and Insured Staff – All of our team members are vetted and fully insured.
- 24/7 Availability – You can book a cleaning session for any day of the week. We can work during or outside of business hours, seven-days-per-week.
- Exceptional Customer Support – Our customer support experts can answer all of your questions or queries and provide you with professional advice at a moment’s notice.
- Free tips and In-depth information – Our online blog features a large number of informational and DIY articles that can help you deal with the more minor cleaning tasks in your home for free.
Detailed Domestic Cleaning Price List
To get a better understanding of what an average domestic cleaning session would cost for your property, please refer to our page for cleaning prices.
Thank you for taking the time to read through this article. We hope that you’ve found it helpful and that you understand our services a bit better now. As always, we’d like to ask you to like the post on social media and share it with your friends – it really means a lot!