FastKlean of Unit 56, Communications House, 26 York Street, London, Marylebone, W1U 6PZ. Phone: 020 8884 9149, Fax: 020 8363 8120
1. Please note that a neglected property that has not been cleaned for some time may require extra time, effort and materials. Therefore the quoted price may increase. You will be quoted the revised price before any works starts
2. If the description given by you differs from the actual size, type and condition of the property the quoted price may increase. You will be quoted the revised price before any work starts.
3. You will need to confirm agreement of revised prices before any work can start.
4. Please, note, if any property is in a condition that will not allow an effective cleaning, we reserve the right to amend/cancel the booking on the date of the service without any warning.
5. Please note that you have been advised by our Management/Operations ~Team that the cleaners are not to climb on any kind of furnishings to reach any high placed fixtures i.e. Windows, Shelves, or Cobwebs. A Professional stepladder must be provided and used.
6. Grouting with long established dirt that is ingrained into the surface cannot be cleaned. It is recommended that this needs to be professionally redone.
7. The client must provide hot water and electricity
8. Children under 18 cannot be present during the cleaning session without total supervision by the client.
Before the cleaning service commences, the client authorises the operative to carry out a full inspection and take supporting photographs of the premises, if necessary.
Please thoroughly check the property for any of the below-described items: Broken furnishings, damages, marks, scratches, stains, others (please specify). When noticed please make sure these are listed below: