The world is facing some troubling times currently owing to its current health crisis. The coronavirus pandemic has made us more health-conscious than before, and it is all the more reason that cleanliness is extremely important for our health. Cleaning, as we already know, helps get rid of any form of germs and viruses that may threaten our health.
Why Cleaning is Essential for Your Health
People handle cleaning in different ways. Some prefer to do it themselves, seeing it as a form of exercise. However, others may be too busy to clean by themselves, so they opt to pay professionals to get the job done. Whatever your choice or the circumstances surrounding you, the most important thing is making sure that you maintain a clean environment because it will be beneficial to you and everybody around you.
Talking about cleaning, have you heard of green cleaning? We will be discussing it in a bit.
Green cleaning is simply the type of cleaning that involves the use of products that are environmentally and human friendly. Some cleaning products are made with chemicals that turn out to be harmful and toxic to the environment, and it ends up doing more harm than good. Thankfully, the awareness of green cleaning is growing because of its health and environmental benefits. So, using environmentally friendly products to perform cleaning operations (green cleaning) preserves the quality of the environment and preserves human health.
It is possible for you to have good health and maintain a clean home at the same time. In fact, both of them work hand in hand. The question is, how do you do that?
- Use eco-friendly cleaning products: Most of the organic or eco friendly cleaning products are plant-based. These products are all around you. Vinegar, lemon, and baking soda, for instance, are strong cleaning and disinfecting agents which have no toxic effects on humans and the environment.
- Try to reduce the use of plastics: Plastics is fast becoming a source of pollution in the world today. They are not biodegradable, thereby causing pollution both on land and in the water bodies. There are other eco-friendly alternatives to plastics, and they are becoming readily available around us. You can find some of these products on ecobravo.co.uk.
- Consume ionized water: Healthy water is the most underrated substance in the world today, and some people do not know that consuming bad water makes them ill just as much as bad food. Ionized water is the best type of water for consumption and to carry out cleaning activities. This brings us to Kangen water. If you have not heard of Kangen water, there is no better time than now. Kangen water is produced by a Kangen machine, which, if owned, can become a means of passive income. This just means that you can have a healthy life and still make some passive income just from using Kangen water. The water is ionized and recognized by all the relevant health bodies.
Let us talk more about the kind of water you should use to maintain a healthy life. Alkaline water is very important because of the role it plays in making sure that carpets, floors, furniture, and surfaces are cleaned easier and without any toxic effects, unlike harsh chemicals. For instance, if you want to get rid of contaminants or marks from surfaces, you just have to spray the contaminated or stained surface with alkaline water, wait a little while, and then wipe clean with a soft dry cloth.
Instead of using chemical-based products like glass and surface cleaners, it is always better to use acidic water to clean mirrors, utensils, mirrors, and metallic surfaces. The main plan is to always get rid of the use of any chemicals in your home. Acidic water is as strong as any chemical-based product, so it is also able to remove rime and dirt, clean most surfaces perfectly, and reduce odors in the home. It is also ideal for cleaning meats, fruits, vegetables, and other edibles. Water under the pH level of three is strong enough to remove any lingering traces of pesticides and kill pathogens. Acidic water has also been known to promote the health and growth of plants.
Natural cleaning products result in cleaner and healthier environments. They reduce pollution in the air and waterways, and they can also kill viruses and bacteria as effectively. One of the most prominent natural cleaners is Vinegar. It has different applications in the home, which involve cooking and cleaning. Due to its acidic nature, it is a strong cleaning agent and disinfectant. It can dissolve dirt, grease, grime, and mineral deposits. It also kills bacteria.
But what if you do not have the time to clean your environment by yourself, you can hire a professional cleaning service, right?
Hiring professionals comes with some benefits, which we will be discussing.
- Hiring cleaning services save time: For those who are too busy, a home cleaning service saves you the time you would have spent on cleaning.
- They give you value for your money: Most people are of the opinion that cleaning your environment by yourself is equivalent to the services cleaning companies offer. It is not true because cleaning services are more thorough and have sophisticated and advanced methods to take care of stubborn stains that you, as an individual, might not know about. Most of these cleaning services even go as far as partnering with fumigating services to ensure that everywhere is treated properly.
- They have a strong hygiene principle: Every cleaning service thrives on hygiene, and it is expected that they will take hygiene very seriously. So, hiring a cleaning service means that your hygiene is guaranteed.
- It guarantees division of labor: When you employ the services of a cleaning company, you are not hiring just one person but a whole team. This means a division of labor and the work being done at a faster rate.
So, in summary, why do you need to employ cleaning professionals to clean your home regularly?
- Because they are professionally trained, and it is their job.
- Because they work under supervisors and would have been vetted.
- Because they offer customers services.
Recommended books for further reading:
- Baking Soda Power! Frugal, Natural, and Health Secrets of Baking
- The Naturally Clean Home: 150 Super Easy Herbal Formulas for Green Cleaning
- Clean My Space: The Secret to Cleaning Better, Faster, and Loving Your Home Every Day
- Simply Clean: The Proven Method for Keeping Your Home Organized, Clean, and Beautiful
- The Organically Clean Home: 150 Everyday Organic Cleaning Products You Can Make Yourself