Book our services online and get 5% off! Click here!
FastKlean of Unit 56, Communications House, 26 York Street, London, Marylebone, W1U 6PZ
The main contractor provides cleaning services to its customers and the subcontractor carries out the cleaning work at the customers’ premises it is hereby agreed as follows:
1. The Main Contractor will pay the subcontractor for the cleaning work completed within 15 days of
receipt of subcontractor’s invoice.
2. The subcontractor undertakes to carry out the work to a competent standard and to indemnify the main-contractor against any claims arising out of any act or omission on the part of subcontractor in connection with the cleaning work.
3. Cleaning work to be undertaken as per FASTKLEAN LTD requirements and method statements, health and safety induction regulations given prior to commencing work. Work not accepted by the main Contractor will be completed at your own time and expense.
4. The subcontractor is responsible for supplying cleaning detergents and the materials supplied must be adequate for the Services to be carried out. The Subcontractor will use sufficient and adequate cleaning equipment and detergents whilst carrying out service.
5. In case where the main-contractor does not receive a full payment as a result of unsatisfactory service received by the cleaning subcontractors, no payment will be made and we may stop using your services if the case is not resolved.
7. The subcontractor will not have any separate dealings with customers of the main-contractor after ceasing to provide services for the main-contractor under the terms of this contract
8. The subcontractor agrees not to undertake any work for any of the main-contractor’s clients other than through the main-contractor. Should the subcontractor wish to undertake such work, the subcontractor will on doing so, pay the company a sum equivalent to one-year commission payable by each client to the company on the basis of the work currently worked. Also the subcontractor agrees to keep all clients’ details confidential and not to introduce third parties to them.
9. The Subcontractor must have liability insurance and will provide the main contractor with a copy of their policy before starting date.
10. The main-contractor will keep the the sub-contractor’s first payment. This payment may be forfeited in circumstances where the sub-contractor is in breach of any terms including loss of keys or uniform provided but not limited to the main contractor’s other rights in the event of such breach as set out in this Agreement.
11. Payment for work undertaken will be made one week in arrears. This payment may be forfeited in circumstances where the sub-contractor is in breach of any terms including loss of keys or uniform provided but not limited to the main contractor’s other rights in the event of such breach as set out in this Agreement.
12. This agreement is for an unlimited period of time and may be terminated with a month’s notice by either party.
a. If he/she does not attend the client’s address that he/she has accepted, the Service Provider accepts that the Company can deduct the relevant commission due from the weekly payments owed to the Service Provider.
b. If, for any reason, the client is not satisfied with the service provided by the Service Provider and declines to pay for the work undertaken, then the Company is not liable to make any payment to the Service Provider. The Service Provider accepts that the Company is not responsible for any such payment.
c. If the Service Provider is late for an appointment and the client decides to cancel the job, the Service Provider accepts that the Company can deduct the relevant commission due from the weekly payments owed to the Service Provider.
d. If, for any reason, the service provider refuses to undertake work upon arrival at the client’s premises, the Service Provider accepts that the company is not liable to make any payment to the Service Provider. The Service Provider accepts that the Company is not responsible for any such payment and can deduct the relevant commission due from the weekly payments owed to the Service Provider.
e. The Service Provider agrees to sign a Work Order with every client and this is the only way of conformation that he/she have done the job
Тhe subcontractor understands their obligation not to make separate arrangements with customers of FASTKLEAN LTD and the subcontractor understand that in the event of termination of their contract with FASTKLEAN LTD , the Main Contractor may make its own enquiries to satisfy itself that the subcontractor is not working for the Main Contractor’s existing clients. By signing below, the subcontractor acknowledges that he/she have read, understand and agrees to the terms outlined above and the subcontractor will be solely responsible for my health and safety, failure to comply with these instructions; it may result in termination of my contract:
I agree that FASTKLEAN LTD can use my details to contact me in regards to any current or future work related discussions.
I agree that the Company can use my details to contact me during my contract with the company and for future marketing.