Book our services online and get 5% off! Click here!
FastKlean of Unit 56, Communications House, 26 York Street, London, Marylebone, W1U 6PZ
The Main Contractor provides landscaping services to its customers and the subcontractor carries out the landscaping work at the Customers’ premises it is hereby agreed as follows:
1. The Main Contractor will pay the Subcontractor for the landscaping work completed within 15 days of
receipt of subcontractor’s invoice.
2. The subcontractor undertakes to carry out the work to a competent standard and to indemnify the Main Contractor against any claims arising out of any act or omission on the part of the Subcontractor in connection with the landscaping work.
3. Landscaping work to be undertaken as per FASTKLEAN LTD’s requirements and method statements, health and safety induction regulations given prior to commencing work. Work not accepted by the Main Contractor will be completed at your own time and expense.
4. The Subcontractor is responsible for supplying landscaping materials and the materials supplied must be adequate for the Services to be carried out. The Subcontractor will use sufficient and adequate landscaping equipment and materials whilst carrying out service.
5. In case where the Main Contractor does not receive a full payment as a result of unsatisfactory service received by the Subcontractor, no payment will be made and we may stop using your services if the case is not resolved.
7. The Subcontractor will not have any separate dealings with customers of the Main Contractor after ceasing to provide Services for the Main Contractor under the terms of this Contract.
8. The Subcontractor agrees not to undertake any work for any of the Main Contractor’s Clients other than through the Main Contractor. Should the subcontractor wish to undertake such work, the subcontractor will on doing so, pay the company a sum equivalent to a one-year commission payable by each client to the company on the basis of the work currently worked. Also, the subcontractor agrees to keep all clients’ details confidential and not to introduce third parties to them.
9. The Subcontractor must have liability insurance and will provide the main contractor with a copy of their policy before the starting date.
10. The Subcontractor agrees not to commence any work onsite unless a security deposit has been settled by the main contractor’s client.
11. Payment structure - the Main Contract will charge the Client periodically throughout the project. There will be 3 payment stages: an initial security deposit settled prior to commencement of job. Another charge upon 50% completion of the project. Final charge upon completion of project.
12. The Main Contractor shall charge the Client a security deposit for each job. The security deposit will be equal to the cost of all needed materials. The amount will then be settled to the Subcontractor.
13. The Service will commence a day after successful delivery of all materials.
14. When 50% of the work has been carried out, the Subcontractor must advise both the Client and the Main Contractor. Following this, the second instalment of payments will be charged by the Main Contractor.
15. Upon completion of the project, the Subcontractor must advise both the Client and the Main Contractor. The service must be signed off by the Client whilst onsite and the Main Contractor must contact the Client in order to charge the last instalment of payments.
16. Every completed job must be inspected by the Client onsite.
17. The Main Contractor will obtain the Client’s full details and ask all relevant question in order to provide the Subcontractor with all required details. Upon successful booking, the Subcontractor will be provided with the full information and all relevant details relating to the job.
18. The Main Contractor will ask the Client to provide photographs of the areas that will be worked upon, prior to any onsite inspections.
19. The Main Contractor will contact the Subcontractor in order to confirm attendance and availability for any potential site surveys or jobs.
20. The Subcontractor will attend all agreed site visits and arrive onsite in a presentable, suitable wear and timely manner.
21. The Subcontractor will submit a quotation to the Main Contractor following each site visit. The timeframe for submission is one working day. In cases where a 3D design is prepared along with the estimate, the timeframe for submission will be 3 to 5 working days.
22. The Subcontractor agrees to submit before and after pictures of each project to the Main Contractor.
23. This agreement is for an unlimited period of time and may be terminated with a month’s notice by either party.
The subcontractor understands their obligation not to make separate arrangements with customers of FASTKLEAN LTD and the subcontractor understand that in the event of termination of their contract with FASTKLEAN LTD, the Main Contractor may make its own enquiries to satisfy itself that the subcontractor is not working for the Main Contractor’s existing clients. By signing below, the subcontractor acknowledges that he/she has read, understand and agrees to the terms outlined above and the subcontractor will be solely responsible for my health and safety, failure to comply with these instructions; it may result in termination of my contract:
I agree that FASTKLEAN LTD can use my details to contact me in regards to any current or future work related discussions.